Would you love to
• slow down to experience more
• take time to tend your ‘inner garden’
• experience your creativity as an expression of nature, like the winds and rivers?
Ancient archetypal images of the Sacred Healing Garden, together with personal memories, sensory and walking meditations and gentle activities adapted from holistic art therapy can all support you to,
• enliven your inner felt sense of the flow of life within and around you
• allow your creations to reveal new perspectives on old issues, new ways of being and expression
• become inwardly quiet to listen to nature
• recognise and receive nature’s gifts
• enjoy close-up encounters in the garden, meeting ‘mirrors’ and ‘allies’
• have adventures with natural materials
• balance relaxation with exploration
• experience how art can be meditative - an effortless, restorative, non-dual process
• develop trust and confidence in your body and ‘art as non-doing’, natural resources in times of uncertainty
No formal artistic skill or training is required, come as you are.