Writing your memoir can be a wonderfully fulfilling and healing process. Whether it is for yourself, your children, or grandchildren, for publication or self-publishing, a memoir helps make sense of things and offers an opportunity to reflect on the deeper meaning of your life.
In a safe, supportive, confidential space, you will:
- explore your life in writing;
- find a voice, purpose, confidence and inspiration;
- tackle shape, structure and story-telling; practise dialogue (and humour!); consider spiritual and ethical issues;
- review your experiences in a new and uplifting way.
- get practical guidance on completion and publication