Here you will find all the information about pricing; what’s included in your holiday, travel, transfers, insurance, and optional extras. Plus all the ways you can save money.
1. When you book a holiday at Cortijo Romero, the price includes:
· The 18-20-hour course of your choice
· Accommodation in a shared room
· All meals and refreshments (excluding wine, beer and soft drinks)
· Yoga or Tai Chi in the morning before breakfast, and an early evening Dance session (all optional)
· A day visiting the local villages including the opportunity to shop, visit a bodega, enjoy a picnic and walk in the mountains (again, all optional)
2. Travel, Transfers and Insurance
· Travel and Transfers – your travel to Spain is not included. If you would like to use our private transfer service between Malaga Airport and Cortijo Romero the cost is £28 each way. Visit our Travel Page for full details.
· Insurance – you’ll need to arrange this independently and confirm you have it before departure
3. Optional Extras:
· Room supplements, if you prefer not to share, are £115 for a Standard Single or £160 for Single Occupancy of a Double or Twin room
· Massage and Coaching sessions – these are bookable on site, approx. 40 euros per session
4. Ways to Save:
· Earlybird Discounts - book six months in advance and get £60 off, or three months, £30 off. Just pay £100 deposit to qualify.
· Book flights early (as well as getting lower fares, you’re more likely to get the times you’d prefer)
Do Something Different
· Come on a working holiday or tree planting week, at very low prices
· Book out of the main summer season and air fares can be significantly cheaper – and all seasons at Cortijo Romero are lovely!
· Book two consecutive weeks and get £60 off, or £150 off out of the peak season - please check with the booking team for dates
Connect with Us
· Join our mailing list to get Special Offers
· Join The Friends Of Cortijo Romero and get exclusive Special Offers, extra days after your course at reduced prices, or win a free holiday in our regular draw
Travelling on a Shoestring
· If you are on a low income, working as a carer, or any kind of state benefit, ask about a bursary