The corona virus COVID-19 has spread rapidly in Spain (although less so in the south) and the country now has the second highest number of cases in Europe. Our priority is to avoid any action that would risk exposing our guests and staff to the virus, or spreading it further in Spain.
The Spanish government has declared a National Emergency, the country is in “lock-down” and most flights are cancelled, so we must close Cortijo Romero until 2nd May. If you have booked a holiday for that period we will be in touch with information about your options. Meanwhile, be sure to inform your travel insurance company. (We will provide any documentary evidence needed).
Bookings from 2nd May onwards are not cancelled but may have to be if the present restrictions continue.
Although you can still reserve a place on any holiday starting from 2nd May onwards, we won’t ask for a deposit but will simply hold the place for you
until we are sure that it can run; there is no obligation to confirm it if you change your mind before then.